3/15/14

Little people

I've been a bit of a zombie, but have been watching this story unfold, and would like to express my gratitude to the artists involved for taking a stand. It must've been a hard decision, and I'm glad it has proven effective. Now I only hope it sends a message to our politicians, though I don't hold out much hope. It seems every day there's another embarrassing and destructive policy or news story piling up, making it impossible to continue living in denial.

So, yes to action, regardless of whether it can do anything but make me feel better for having said something. I'll be at the State Library on the 16th of March for my baby's first protest.

Speaking of babies, this is a photo I took at our last new parents group meeting, months ago now. Already it would be impossible to get these babies in frame like this, as none of them stay where you put them anymore. Crawling, standing, scooching, rolling, wriggling babies.

1 comment:

Emmy Lou Byrnes said...

Love this shot Dell and the way Hana is looking straight down the barrel of the lens. Em x